Friday, May 19, 2006












It’s been a really weird week.
This hasn’t been the weirdest of weeks, but it most certainly hit the peaks on my weird shit-o-meter.

Out of everything that’s happened, I think the most important was the Pentagon’s release of their naughty webcam footage of the pentagon getting hit by a missle small plane.

What was all the more depressing interesting, was the mainstream media’s clever mishandling reporting of the footage. Some of them actually said, they really said, and they actually believed that what they saw on that video was a plane.

Okay. Feel free to draw your own conclusions here.






Folks, something is terribly wrong here.
I know you don’t need me to tell you that.
You should be more than capable of figuring that out on your own, or deceiving yourself into thinking it is none of your concern, but I guess what needs to be done won’t be done. I rarely call on this, but we really need a miracle. I don't even care if its accompanied with the old cheesy 80's song by Richard Marx, we need it, bad. Please, send us a miracle. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home