Monday, October 29, 2007

Martin Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Actor Martin Sheen questioned the collapse of the WTC twin towers as well as Building 7 and NORADs response to the 9/11 attacks during an anti-war march this past weekend in Los Angeles. Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning Martin Sheen, star of blockbuster films like Apocalypse Now and hit series The West Wing, follows in the footsteps of his son Charlie Sheen, who publicly spoke of his doubts about the official 9/11 story back in March 2006."Up until last year, I was very dubious," said Sheen, "I did not want to believe that my government could possibly be involved in such a thing, I could not live in a country that I thought could do that - that would be the ultimate betrayal," he added."However, there have been so many revelations that now I have my doubts, and chief among them is Building 7 - how did they rig that building so that it came down on the evening of the day?" said Sheen.

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home